38 users online (2 members and 36 guests)  

Thread: Traffic help!!!

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. Replies: 0
  3. Search engine traffic versus link traffic.    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 6
    New User

Status

Traffic help!!!

My father and I have made a couple online publications and we are having trouble getting traffic. I have tried link exchanges, placed our site in directories, posted press releases and a couple other things. I'm not having much luck with the link exchange because I don't have any "PR". Can anyone give me some advice on a better approach to get some traffic my way?

Disabled

Status

Re: Traffic help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rab7676 View Post
    My father and I have made a couple online publications and we are having trouble getting traffic. I have tried link exchanges, placed our site in directories, posted press releases and a couple other things. I'm not having much luck with the link exchange because I don't have any "PR". Can anyone give me some advice on a better approach to get some traffic my way?
    have you tried Social Bookmarking and Social media?Post in forums and put your site link in your signature.

Disabled

Status

Actually you can generate your own traffic, like posting to forums, submitting articles, making reciprocal links, article trading, researching keywords, running contextual campaigns, submitting and promoting videos, analyzing competitors and their websites, tracking statistics.

New User

Status

Thumbs up Re: Traffic help!!!

Hi

Its not always about link exchanges or page rank. But sometime if your website is ranked well for good keywords in major search engines like google, yahoo or msn than it can realy make a huge diffrence .
    Because page rank can be improved with good submission campaign and also it also depends upon the age of your domain.
    who cares about links if your are getting potential customers on your website and generating sales.
    Link building is bit long process so first of all you should concentrate on targeted revenue.

****** is a SEO company in India providing affordable and professional SEO services globally.

Thanks
    Divesh

New User

Status

****** is a SEO company in India providing affordable and professional SEO services globally.
    [/quote]

what is the name of this company

New User

Status

Aside from just natural organic results in Google,

you can get some decent targeted web traffic by contacting other publishers who have their own ezine, forum, newsletter or blog and ask them for rates on a solo ad.

This will help you get the word out to people who are already interested which means

that you will enjoy more money as a result of higher quality traffic from your target market.

Hope this helps

New User

Status

Exchange links with ppl having similar sites
    Join Traffic Exchanges

New User

Status

You need to make sure that your articles and content of your website is interesting to some people...That's probably why you don't get much traffic...

New User

Status

If you want to increase you website traffic, the only way you can do this quick and effective, is using keywords that are specific to the website main theme. In this way, you target specific search queries, what makes possibility to get a click on your website higher.

So if you have a health related website, there is no point to use general keywords, as "medicine" or "pharmacy". Because there are hundreds of millions of webpages that have this words. And if your website has a page rank less than 10, it will just get lost in search results and their will never be a click from the search engine.

Example: there is a purpose to increase traffic of a webpage http://medicationssuppliers.com/add-url-b2b-directory.html from the health oriented companies.

There is no use to write "submit URL for FREE!!!!!!!"
    We write "add medical URL for free", "add medical supplier for free to health directory"
    It is also useful to add words as "Blood Pressure Management" or "Diabetes Care Products" - specific words that are included in the directory.

Only thousands are writing "Diabetes Care Products" and people, are looking for this are really looking for diabetes care products. This way there is a chance for a website with PR 3.

If you add a word "Immunoglobulins" to your keywords, there is a chance, that there will be a click one your website. To the webpage with PR less than 10 and with keywords "Submit URL" - there will never be a click!

This way chance to get a click from a search engine is more than 0.

On the other hand, PageRank is also a thing that is necessary for every website. So keep submiting to directories, forums, blogs and classified ads your website links.

Good luck
    Last edited by HTML; 11-22-2009 at 09:03 AM.