61 users online (1 members and 60 guests)  

New User

Status

How to Attract Visitors to my website?

!-o=o-!
    Hi,guys,
    I just built a FREE website about how parents can educate their children to get smarter through CREATIVE IMAGINATION exercises. I tried to attract some visits by posting comments in many websites. But no people are interested in even trying to click the link. It looks like posting comments is not a good way.Could anyone give me any directions?

Please visit my website and give some suggestions. Thanks!
    http://MaPaGuides.googlepages.com[/URL]

Mark

New User

Status

Smile Re: How to Attract Visitors to my website?

Hi Mark, Don't despair. Learning how to properly promote your website is an ongoing process and takes a lot of trial and error.

Have you ever thought about joining several traffic exchange programs and surfing for credits.

There are many websites popping up on the Internet known as TRAFFIC EXCHANGE programs. People become members of these programs with the goal of generating free traffic to their website.

The way it works is a no-brainer.
    You visit another member's website and in exchange someone visits the website of your choice. Now, most of these programs work on a 2:1 ratio which is for a free membership or a 1:1 ratio for a small membership fee.

This means that for every site you visit, someone else in that same program will visit your site. For example, if you were to visit 300 sites and the traffic exchange program was working on a 1:1 ratio, you would receive 300 visits to your website!

Simple concept, isnít it?
    The great thing about Traffic Exchange programs is that you are rewarded for your cooperation and efforts with GUARANTEED traffic to the website of your choice, without having to spend a dime!

Not all Traffic Exchanges Are Created Equal:

The are literally hundreds of traffic exchange programs out there. I am a member of almost 60 exchanges and I use them daily to guarantee traffic to my sites. Some are slower than others to send traffic my way. The 2 exchange programs I use the most are TrafficSwarm and WebBizInsider. They are the best I've come across and send traffic to my site immediately.

Keep in mind that your have to have patience when it comes to generating website traffic. Don't give up, keep trying until you accomplish your goals.

Shirley Kelly
    Internet Marketer

New User

Status

Re: How to Attract Visitors to my website?

your free and subdomain host difficultize the mission

Disabled

Status

posting comment in other site is a good way and even joining to different forums..leaving a good and interesting comment and participating to some forums may increase your credibility. as long as you post informative comment or suggestion, people will begin to trust you and can be seen as an expert and create a possibility that they become your customer...

New User

Status

To get traffic to your website, you have to have a certain wow factor and provide a service that visitors would want to keep coming back for. You have to have faith in your site and concentrate on optimizing your site to make it search engine friendly.
    Stick with it and over time you will reap the rewards of all your hard work

New User

Status

The visitors can be attracted to your websites by following these steps:
    1.advertise your website to web search engines that index the web.
    2. wide linking pages.
    3. you must give them a good reason to visit your website.
    4. purchase web advertising
    5.become active in several of the thousands of internet and grouping mailing lists.
    6. by building links.

New User

Status

If you are engaged in any sort of social networking site, post links there. Also, you can inquire family and friends to take a look as well.

New User

Status

I agree with member who say, free sub-domain troubles you.no brave no glory, only that what I am saying, your content is good, but your googlepages.com you have there already discourage people to visit it

New User

Status

I think, the best way to attract the visitor to your website is to have a creative imagination. You need to make a website that are very different to any website. You have to make an interesting title and it's content.

New User

Status

well to generate web traffic you have to go to forums build thick amount of links and advertise with social media sites ,your content should be as good as to visit the visitor's again and again and you will have to be patience as well.

good luck