55 users online (1 members and 54 guests)  

Thread: Free Traffic

Related

1. Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Free Traffic

Hey guys, I just finished my first website and I need tips on the best way of getting free traffic for this kind of site.
    Help will be much appreciated.
    Check it out!

www.moneymaker-reviews.com

Many thanks.

New User

Status

Re: Free Traffic

Hey there.

I think for you, one of the best things would be creating a blog and really giving reviews on the sites that you are promoting.

I would also recommend you to open a Squidoo account and link to your website. Squidoo is still very powerful, already have a community and Google checks up on everything in there.

I can give you two resources if you are interested.
    1) A place where you can get a hosting with domain name included, an optimized for search engines blog and squeeze page generator.

2) Once you have your blog, I can give you a report that can increase your traffic to it.

Just send me a PM.

To your success,
    EDUARDO CARDENAS

New User

Status

You should become active in social networking site like stumble upon and digg. In that way you can promote your site and gain traffic as well.

Status

Learn how to Generate Quality Free Traffic

Hey Wamember

Have you tested any traffic generation strategies yet.... how did they work out for you.

Traffic still remains the #1 problem faced by most online business today.

Article Marketing is a great strategy to generate quality targeted visitors to your website or blog - and its free.

Check out ezinearticles.com....there are many useful free articles about seeking out a mentor to be found there.

Let me know how I can help you further

Sincerely;

Disabled

Status

Quote Originally Posted by technohive View Post
    You should become active in social networking site like stumble upon and digg. In that way you can promote your site and gain traffic as well.
    i agree with technohive.. just submit your site to related dicrectories, Post in popular forums and leave a link of your site in your signature and Post free classified ads