58 users online (1 members and 57 guests)  

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    New User

Status

Re: How to Use a Blog More Effectively

You should always submit an article from your blog to sites such as digg and furl on a weekly basis. It is not necessary to submit more then one a week, but make sure that the article you write is interesting and well written. I have had good luck doing this on my own blogs.

Disabled

Status

Talking Re: How to Use a Blog More Effectively

have something interesting to say and offer a valuable product and or service to the community and you will get traffic to your site and be a popular read and blog. If you are in it just to get traffic then you are here for the wrong reason.
    Last edited by annspets4; 06-10-2008 at 08:45 AM.

New User

Status

The Best 3 ways to receive traffic from Internet sites are ::
    Google, Yahoo, MSN....lolz......you should work on this 3 and see you don't need to even think about anybody else......

Regards,
    Sandeep Singh Chouhan
    Last edited by HTML; 08-02-2008 at 05:27 PM. Reason: manual signature removed

New User

Status

hi,

submitting your site to google and yahoo is always very great for the good results in the optimization of ones site...

Last edited by HTML; 08-20-2008 at 06:31 AM.

New User

Status

Thumbs up Re: How to Use a Blog More Effectively

Quote Originally Posted by hanleo46 View Post
    Is there a preferred way to "optimize" a wordpress blog to first attract traffic to it, then to promote a content or affiliate webpage.
    I think , I am asking, how to best insert a blog into any traffic generation strategy.
    ie: Visitor>>Blog>> Website>> Affiliate Page
    or
    Visitor>>Website>>Blog>>Affiliate
    Just trying to learn what is working best for others
    Is there a real good reason to use a blog instead of a webpage from a traffic generating viewpoint?
    Should we not focus our traffic flow into one main entry point, seems having both web page,and blog dilutes our effort
    Dear Thread
    I like Your theme and I am sure that these discussions help them who use the blogs, become it more effectively and useful.
    I also use blog and I think the blog gives more opportunities to get more traffic, more visits.
    I am looking forward to the interesting comments on your theme, Thank You!!!

New User

Status

it will really be best to also optimize your blog....

New User

Status

yes your right blogs are very effective and seem to bring quality traffic to your websites

New User

Status

In addition to the posts above, what makes blog more appealing to it users is that it is more personal and not too formal fort them unlike with web sites. Since blog gives you the opportunity of giving your personal touch, blogs approach to its readers are more relax...

New User

Status

Blogging informative posts that is relevant to your site's niche is one good way of generating links and traffic also.

New User

Status

I guess nothing compares to what a blog can do for a website..
    And seeing that, each blog you makes gives credit to the site
    you are handling, as long as you put links in each blogpost..
    you make..and seeing how hard it is to manage a site, without
    making use of these great platforms..

And all it takes to make use of it, in a manner that you'll be
    able to benefit..is at the same time managing it.. and that
    involves your time and sometimes cost.. but minding the effect it
    could give to your site..seems it pays..!
    Last edited by HTML; 08-04-2009 at 09:04 PM.

New User

Status

you should update daily.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hanleo46 View Post
    Is there a preferred way to "optimize" a wordpress blog to first attract traffic to it, then to promote a content or affiliate webpage.
    I think , I am asking, how to best insert a blog into any traffic generation strategy.
    ie: Visitor>>Blog>> Website>> Affiliate Page
    or
    Visitor>>Website>>Blog>>Affiliate
    Just trying to learn what is working best for others
    Is there a real good reason to use a blog instead of a webpage from a traffic generating viewpoint?
    Should we not focus our traffic flow into one main entry point, seems having both web page,and blog dilutes our effort
    Hi Here’s a short tutorial on how you can take a standard Wordpress blog and optimize it to get more traffic from search engines.
    1:- One of the most important things you can do, if not the most important, is optimizing your page titles.
    2:- Using keywords in your post title is important, but you also need to use keywords throughout your post.
    3:- Firstly, my advice is that you setup your blog in the root directory because search spiders can be slow to spider content located several directories deep
    4:- The header tags are used when assigning a title, typically within a post.
    5:- One of the best ways to keep visitors interested is to show them other content on your blog that may be related to the post they are currently reading.
    6:- To get the most traffic from search engines like Google it is best to get as many of your pages indexed as possible. Make it easier by installing the Google Sitemaps plugin.
    7:- Search engines love fresh content. So when you are posting regularly you will find that Googlebot / Slurp / MSNbot will come round more often to spider your fresh content.
    8:- Keep your content unique, otherwise you are running the risk of penalisation for duplicate content.
    9:- To get more traffic you need backlinks.
    10:- Take advantage of social sites like Digg, Del.icio.us, Bebo and Myspace.
    Last edited by HTML; 11-18-2009 at 08:08 AM.

New User

Status

I think if u submit ur blog at lots of directories, it will cost cheap, that will helps u to increase th pr of ur blog and then your blog will come on top pages with specific keywords, as a result u got traffic.

New User

Status

all people has great idea for me ,you can use your blog more effective once you can linked it with your twitter fans.published high quality content plus moderate number of twitter means constant traffic of loyal visitor that also means click or probably new sales

New User

Status

To get high traffic you must create some useful and unique content

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last