40 users online (1 members and 39 guests)  

Related

1. New software site. Submit your software!    Forum: Internet Services
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

What is the best SEO software? Why? Please share personal experiences only.

WebPosition 4? Web CEO 7.0? etc? I need to know before I buy something. I am an intermediate level developer who has some built sites (macromedia) and some template sites.
    Last edited by HTML; 11-17-2007 at 08:05 AM.

Status

Re: What is the best SEO software? Why? Please share personal experiences only.

hi

go to this website self promotion removed and signup with their newsletter and you will get a free seo ebook which will describe how to use one of the best seo application.

Hope this help you
    Last edited by HTML; 12-03-2007 at 07:14 AM.

New User

Status

Best advise, don't use sw. Do it yourself, takes time to learn but forums like these will give you all the help you need.

New User

Status

Hi,

I'm not sure if one is allowed to mention products or not. But I'm going to suggest a web editor that automatically alerts you to optimize your web pages as you create your copy.

I don't stand to gain anything by my suggestion as I am not offering any affiliate link. But I've used FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Composer and XSitePro.

Of the four, XSitePro wins hands down, especially on SEO.

It is designed for marketers, unlike the other three. It is extremely easy to use (learning curve is minimal) and the customer service is second to none and prompt at all times, regardless of the nature of your query.

You can insert your keywords, description and check your keyword density as you create your pages. If you leave anything out, it makes suggestions that you can implement.

Creating a Site Map is easy and involves merely checking a box! Submission is from the editor's own pages and it also has great redirect page facilities - a boon for hiding unsightly URLs and most affilliate links.

Every website created with this editor has made it to page 1 of Google's search pages for the relevant keywords within hours. Of course, the pages have been content-rich and keywords placed strategically through the pages.

If you already have a web editor, I can well understand your reluctance to fork out for yet another one but it has been well worth the $197 additional outlay.

A new and improved version is about to be launched in the next few weeks and if you buy the current version, you'll be able to upgrade without additional cost.

I use this editor even though I have FrontPage, Dreamweaver and Composer (former name) on my hard drive. Additional bonus is that you can import pages from Dreamweaver to XSitePro. It's like having your cake and eating it!

Unfortunately, they don't allow a trial period so it's a matter of jumping in there and testing it out for yourself.

You could pay thousands of dollars to SEO experts and software without getting the results that are achievable with this relatively low outlay.

A cheaper option might be for you to write original content in the form of articles (after doing careful keyword research) and uploading them to your site. This will stand you in good stead with Google who likes content-rich sites but it may take time and be a tad hit and miss. The choice is yours.

Jamie

Disabled

Status

For me The best is manual SEO... I have encountered many SEO softwares like directory submitter etc... But I just get the directory lists and submit to them manually....

Disabled

Status

I think Seo Software is popular to those who don't know how to learn from themselves, why do you have to pay if you can have it for free. cooluks is right there are lots of free directories and free classified ads and many more online, so why don't you use it and explore by yourself!