58 users online (1 members and 57 guests)  

New User

Status

Could Someone Help Me

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to myspace and know nothing about html codes and what not. I have been looking in these threads its pretty helpful. But i have no clue what to do. Could someone take a look at my myspace and help me out.
    its /theonlyfatalattraction

New User

Status

Re: Could Someone Help Me

look for hip layouts and graphics to accessorize your page...search in google. you'd find thousands of accessory pages out there :-)

goodluck with your page...

New User

Status

there are premaid myspace layout out there... just google myspace layout and you will get lot of free myspace layout

New User

Status

You can check out <snipped> for some cool myspace graphics to add to your site or simply use google to search for more...
    Last edited by HTML; 05-08-2008 at 10:28 PM.

New User

Status

Hey there, If you go on your myspace and go into edit, there will be an option called Profil Editer on the top right hand corner. If you go into there, Myspace can help you pimp out your page. Then you can add other stuff like a voice tagg, like I have on my page, by going and getting them, then posting the html code into your "About me" box. Just to let you know, my myspace is /phantom8u

Status

do you still need help with this?
    I am taking a poll to see if I should post all of my coding, it basically tells you how to call out each section of the myspace profile and reposition them/customize them, but it will take alot of typing and editing for people to understand them.
    if i get about 5 requests for this i'll consider doing this in my free time.(may post a thread for the poll later tonight)

I'm not on much anymore,
    so please be patient myspace coders!