51 users online (0 members and 51 guests)  

Related

1. cheap and best webhost    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. # 1 Ranked WebHost    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 4
  3. My webhost    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Help with webhost

I have several domains registered with iPowerWeb (via TuCows and their posse). After over three weeks of trying to reach them for resolution on several high priority bugs, I am trying desparately to unlock my domains and get EPP codes so that i could get the heck outta their system and finally get some professional service - i'm planning to choose BlueHost unless anyone has any better ideas.
    I would appreciate any assistance through this ridiculous process. Thanks!

New User

Status

Re: Held Hostage!!! Help!!!!

Thank goodness they provided me with all the details to transfer my domains! I am now happily hosted on BlueHost and they are great!!! Customer support is responsive within minutes - service is professional and i prefer the user interface better over the buggy vdeck.
    Hooray!

New User

Status
    Arizona in the Winter Nevada in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by autumnfg View Post
    Thank goodness they provided me with all the details to transfer my domains! I am now happily hosted on BlueHost and they are great!!! Customer support is responsive within minutes - service is professional and i prefer the user interface better over the buggy vdeck.
    Hooray!
    You should be so Lucky. I am trying to get one of my main Domains transferred from them right now. see my prev post (more ipower problems. Like you I finally found out how to start the process. How long did your transfer take? I went with Hostmonster and their domains are handled by Fast Domain Names same as Blue Host and Fast Domains they are all serviced by the same company.
    Mel

New User

Status

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience with IPower. I have hosted with BlueHost for over one year and have several accounts with them.

Their customer service, to date, is second to none and although I've tried to spread my accounts among other hosts, few if any come close to their package and service.

I hope you have better luck now that you have moved to BlueHost.

Jamie

New User

Status
    Get one of their home phone numbers and just keep calling. Sheer anonyance is what will get you back your domain names

That and some good luck.
    Last edited by vinyl-junkie; 02-02-2008 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Threads merged.

New User

Status

Thumbs down Re: Held Hostage!!! Help!!!!

Another iPower horror story. iPower is terrible lately.