Thread: Css or html tables?
Results 1 to 2 of 2
I dislike html tables Forum: HTML ForumReplies: 2
Question about HTML tables and stylesheets Forum: HTML ForumReplies: 0
HTML tables - stacking on top of each other Forum: HTML ForumReplies: 6
How do I align two or more HTML tables? Forum: HTML ForumReplies: 6
aligning tables in html Forum: HTML ForumReplies: 1
12-27-2007, 12:41 AM #1
Css or html tables?
What is the better way to code web layouts for all browsers? I use tables because that is the only way I can get the layouts to work in all browsers.
01-02-2008, 09:54 AM #2bald headed old fart
- Aug 2003
- chertsey, a small town 25 miles south west of london, england.
Re: Css or html tables?
Hi there kilza,
you may find the answer to your problem withinin these links...
- A better way to build your website
- Why tables for layout is stupid: problems defined, solutions offered
- Ten ways to speed up the download time of your web pages
- Nested Tables: About the (ab)use of tables as layout tools in webpages.
- Why Tables Are Bad (For Layout) Compared to Semantic HTML + CSS
- Why go table free?
- http://davespicks.com/essays/notables.html Why avoiding tables (for layout) is important
Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 10:56 AM.