36 users online (2 members and 34 guests)  

Related

New User

Status

Dummie needs HTML help!

I just bought a stupid godaddy shopping cart because I cant really afford anything else at the moment. I'm selling dumb t shirts. All I want to do is change the header on the shopping cart to the image I have. It uses html, I got a free editor and I cant seem to get it to work for the past 3 hours...errr Can some one be kind and help me with this??? please! There might be a t shirt in it for you!

Thanks!
    Dennis

New User

Status

Re: Dummie needs HTML help!

At least some details are necessary.

New User

Status

If you don't know any html or get scared going in there there are some cheats. If it is a dynamic site odds are you need PHP help or CSS help.

One thing I tell people to do is to just save a new image over the existing image on the server.

You can more than likely right click the image choose view image and it will bring up the image with the path to the image and the name of the image in the url.

then use filezilla or something to navigate into that folder and save your image as the same name and replace the existing one. I assume this would replace the image.

I want you to know it's not the best way to do it or the right way, but most people won't see or know the difference.

New User

Status

Thanks for the replys I got it!