2 Fully established Internet website businesses for sale

These already profitable website business are available to any serious buyer. These websites have proven to be profitable from day one and continues to have interest within the scrapbooking community. Scrapshirts is established internationally with vendors in Australia, with interest in Canada and the UK as well. This is a great niche business!

These domain names were picked due to these being the high ranking search words people use when searching for scrapbooking apparel.

Name: ScrapShirts
URL: http://www.scrapshirts.com
Year Established: 2004
Number of People Needed to Run it: 1
Business Can Be Run From a Home Office: Yes

Name: Scrapbooking Apparel
URL: http://www.scrapbookingapparel.com
Year Established: 2006
Number of People Needed to Run it: 1
Business Can Be Run From a Home Office: Yes

- How does the site generate income?
The income comes from selling scrapbooking t-shirts to individuals through the www.scrapbookingapparel.com and also b2b bulk orders to retail stores and vendors through www.scrapshirts.com

- Who develops content and administers the site?
both are developed and administrated by Grassmeyer Design (myself)

- What is the monthly cost of running the site?
Around $15 a month for hosting, And $20 a year for URL renewal registration.

- Reason for selling?
My graphic design/web design business has taken off in the past 2 years and we cannot devote enough time to these websites in order to keep them running and managed as they should be. These websites have sat dormant for about a year, we still get traffic and inquires for orders but at this time we are not taking orders, etc.

- Will you help with the transition of the sites to the new owner?
Yes I will assist the new owner in anyway I can.

- What all do the sites include?
1. Both URLs transferred to the new owner, both stores set up on each URL with databases and mailing lists intact, as well as history of past orders, customers, etc.
2. All print-ready designs.
3. Stationary set including logos on business cards, letterhead, envelopes, and labels.
4. Excel spreadsheets to make filling and totaling bulk orders easy and efficient-- also excel spreadsheets to make profit totals easy to figure.
5. Web based Administration of stores
6. Mailing lists of customers
7. I will assist in the website migration if needed.

Traffic: Yahoo, Goggle, Alexa and other search engines have indexed my site and I am getting some traffic from them but it is much slower. The majority of the traffic comes to the site from these sources in order MSN, Articles I have written, Forums I posted in and links to the site, directories, other search engines.
Currently most of our traffic and rankings is coming from Google. The site is linked from several of the top Scrapbooking websites, we are ranked at the top of the apparel categories.

- Asking price? USD$1,000 per site
can be sold individually or as a set, set is recommended! We really will accept ANY reasonable offer(s). My goal is to see these websites go to people who can take care of them like they should be, it's not about profit off of the sale.

-Support and Training: Seller will supply all code, documentation and 40 hours of training on all aspects of running the website. Seller will also be available if enhancements or support or advice/consultation is needed. Since I'm a graphic designer and webdesigner I will be able to help with those types of duties at a discounted rate-- I want the new owners to have a smooth transition.

Terms & Conditions:
Payment must be made by certified bank check/money orders/, Western Union, T/T.

New owner is responsible for hosting. We can recommend a host if you are not sure who to use.

New owner is responsible for domain transfer fee.

You will have 30 days to move the hosting and get ownership transferred.

If you are interested in owning this valuable piece of Internet property, feel free to contact me. Grassmeyer Design . com

If you know of someone who would be interested in this business, please pass this listing on to them.

Grassmeyer Design