561 users online (0 members and 561 guests)  

Related

1. Problem in saving data    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. Replies: 5
  3. Problem saving images    Forum: PHP Forum
  4. saving html files    Forum: HTML Forum
    New User

Status

Help with saving

Ok, so I have been reading some posts that were put on this awsome site, and I have this problem, that I could not find an answear to. However I really dont know what I should be searching for seeing that I have no clue what it is that I'm looking for. Let me get to the point
    I have made this web site on Dreamweaver 8 and everything looks great and I'm so happy with it. But I have a 5 textfields and what I'm trying to do is make 50 sets of 5. So you can enter things in the field and then save them. Now my problem is that I want people to be able to go on the "WEBSITE" that I have created and fill in the 5 fields and then click say a button maybe that says save next to the text field for all 5 (not a save button for each field but for each set) is there anyway that I can so this? and if so please help!
    If I have to change around everything I have no problem doing that just please give me some ideas as to what I can do and if you need me to try and explain this a little better cause I know it is a little fuzy please let me know, I just want to get this done, for the love of GOD!!!
    Thank you,
    Peter

New User

Status

Re: Help with saveing

ok let me just revise what I'm saying....I can make a button to save however can someone help me how to ake 5 text fields and save them....I almost need it like a fourm is set up but instead of just typing in the title and body it is i need you to be able to save it to another part of the site and be able to go back and edit it if needed!
    Please help!
    Thank you!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Help with saving

Welcome to the forums
    This will require some type of scripting, I am moving the thread to the appropriate category.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Re: Help with saving

Thank you for the welcome....and sorry for not posting in the correct area!