40 users online (0 members and 40 guests)  

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    New User

Status

Re: Need Help with advertising my new site

Alot of good stuff here.

Additionally, I would add the single most important thing you need to do is find a good list of keywords. You'll need these to optimise (Search Engine Optimisation) at least the most important pages of your site. Also you'll need them when submitting to directories and when searching for connections, fans or followers on social media sites. Think: like-minded people.

Don't go for the most obvious ones like 'dogs' as they'll have high competition. Use a Keyword Tool like Google's Keyword Tool to find good keywords with low competition. Then get these into the title, description and header tags of each of your pages. Also get them into the main content. But remember to write for the user first then the search engine.

use them when submitting to open directorys like dmoz.org and Yahoo directory. Also when searching for people to follow especially on twitter. The more you follow the more people will follow back. Then stick in the occasionally link to your site during one of your tweets. If your content is good, people will return.

Hope that helps.
    Liam

New User

Status

Hi there,

In recent years we have all seen the rise of the social media websites, TV channels want people to 'Tweet' about them, 'like' them to keep updated with all the latest news.

Set up account on all the major social network sites, link your website to the accounts. If you have any visitors to your site, point them in the direction of your Twitter or Facebook page. Offer them a 10% discount on there next purchase if they 'add' you to their friends list.

Get your friends to talk about, tweet about it, like it.....gain popularity, gain customer, gain sales.

This works....very well, and the best part is, IT'S FREE TO USE!!!

Richard Wilson

New User

Status

I would look for forums on the same topic and start offering really good advice and share your knowledge

New User

Status

Adwords is perfect for target traffic. But it's not cheap.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2