34 users online (1 members and 33 guests)  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    New User

Status

Give Me Some Ideas To Get Traffic

Hi friends, i'm new to this forum and also for online marketing. im strggling for the past 3 mnths and ididnt earn anything. so please guide me where and how i can get more traffic to my site.
    I'll be very thankful if u lead me a way.

New User

Status

Re: Give Me Some Ideas To Get Traffic

Hi, your first step is to get good quality, useful content on your pages. The second is to register with as many search engines as possible, then you need to list your site in directories. Also by posting useful information on blogging pages will give you credibility too! After all that you really need to get good links to your site which will give you a better chance of getting a high ranking! Just type link refferal in your search and have a look. There are some good sites out there to help you achieve this!
    I wish you well in your success!!

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by buymyworld View Post
    Hi, your first step is to get good quality, useful content on your pages. The second is to register with as many search engines as possible, then you need to list your site in directories. Also by posting useful information on blogging pages will give you credibility too! After all that you really need to get good links to your site which will give you a better chance of getting a high ranking! Just type link refferal in your search and have a look. There are some good sites out there to help you achieve this!
    I wish you well in your success!!
    Thank you so much for your info i'll definitely follow your advice.

New User

Status

Arrow Re: Give Me Some Ideas To Get Traffic

Hi Sahana,
    my good suggestion would be to write some good content articles and publish them with high traffic article hubs such as ezine articles, article city and some other big ones. Just do a search on google.
    If you don't have an idea on how to write articles just google a good freelancer and pay them to write good content articles. This usually doesn't cost too much. This is where I started so I thought it would help.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by sjames View Post
    Hi Sahana,
    my good suggestion would be to write some good content articles and publish them with high traffic article hubs such as ezine articles, article city and some other big ones. Just do a search on google.
    If you don't have an idea on how to write articles just google a good freelancer and pay them to write good content articles. This usually doesn't cost too much. This is where I started so I thought it would help.
    thank you somuch for ur help

New User

Status

To get more traffic, your site should have more backlinks. To get more backlinks to your site:

- add your site to search engines and directories like DMOZ.
    - participate in forums( like forums.digitalpoint.com) with your link in the signature.
    - exchange links with high page rank sites and blogs.
    - participate in adsense revenue-sharing forums(like DP) and sites(like Flixya.com)
    - comment (put your link in the comment) in high page rank blogs.

New User

Status

Thumbs up Re: Give Me Some Ideas To Get Traffic

Article submission is best way to increase traffic as well as back links for your site. The content must be unique and very informative and it should be easy to understand.The Tactics like forum posting, blog commenting and social bookmarking helps you will get a huge traffic as well as ranking......

Status

Ideas To Get Traffic

Hello There

You need to start by learning about the three core principles of creating profits online - traffic generation, list building, and sales copy writing......everything falls into one of those principles.......

Check out ezinearticles.com....there are many useful free articles about seeking out a mentor to be found there.

Traffic still remains the #1 problem faced by most online business today.

New User

Status

Hello Sahara,

Good to have you here on ahfb2000 forum. Have you ever heard about forex trading? I am a professional forex and as well an internet marketer, and i must tell you that forex alone fetch me even more than i could ever bargain for on other internet marketing.

Thanks

New User

Status

Hi Sahana,
    another idea: there is a Yahoo! Answers Traffic Guide, very usseful to get good traffic anwering questions in Yahoo! the right way. You will find this guide from a variety of sources if you google it.
    Hope this will help!

New User

Status

Make sure your website have good content. I think that's the most basic thing

New User

Status

My tips would be, article submissions link exchange and social networks

New User

Status

Thumbs up Re: Give Me Some Ideas To Get Traffic

*Host a contest with a cash prize

*Incentivize all referrals to your site

*Create Joint Venture Partnerships with other business owners

*Focus on providing excellent affiliate promotional tools and marketing creatives

*Submit optimized videos to directories

*Make your content highest quality and *remarkable*, ie., something others will just naturally want to tell others about due to its value.

New User

Status

Get a list of directories after doing a search (sift them) because there are many spam directories out there. Enlist your website in the appropriate categories. This will also fetch you some traffic. Little drops of water :-)

New User

Status

Hi, these are all perfect topic and tips..but if you want results right away as soon as right now, Google adwords, self promotion removed and other programs should get you where want to be in as little as 15min.

Some programs cost but it gets you what you need with no hassle.
    Last edited by HTML; 03-27-2009 at 05:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last