43 users online (1 members and 42 guests)  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    New User

Status

How to get indexed?

How do you submit your site to the search engines? Or do they eventually find your site?

New User

Status

Re: How to get indexed?

you have to go to all the websites and register your domain name .then only your site willget indexed in the top search engines. some of the major search engines google,yahoo,msn, addme, addpro, trafficzap, etc.,

New User

Status

If you want to get your site index fast, do the following:
    1. Content
    2. Links
    3. Social bookmarking sites, Forum, Web Directory
    4. Sitemap, Ping
    Good luck

New User

Status

I have read and my experience has supported, don't ever submitt to a search engine! Get all the incomming links you can with the link text being your keyword or phrase and they will find you.

New User

Status

get links going to your site, think of things to get natural links, something viral..

New User

Status

Will this links need to be related or just links?

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by april_nvhost View Post
    Will this links need to be related or just links?
    That depends on how much impact you want them to have. The search engines have been doing what they do for years and believe me, they are not stupid. Their goal is to send users to pages they are looking for in order to sell advertising, so of course related links count more.

New User

Status

Social bookmarking works like a charm. I especially like Digg, ClipClip, and UVouch. You can also submit a high quality report, article, or product review to Google Base. I've gotten sites indexed within 24 hours using this method.

New User

Status

Oldbuddy is right. If you make sure to get links on relevant sites your site will receive more weight in the rankings and be indexed faster. For example articles you write and submit to sites such ezinearticles or other similar sites with backlinks will carry more weight then a link within your signature on a forums.

The search engines will follow these links to your site regardless and begin crawling your site. Once it is picked up by the big 3 you will find that others will begin crawling your site as well. The one way to keep the crawlers coming back on a regular basis is to keep adding new content on a regular basis. I would do this by adding a blog with content pertaining to your websites theme.

New User

Status

I definitely agree that getting your page on a high pr site is the only way to do it. Although I heard that google is trying to cut down on it because of the people that list hundreds of reciprocal links on their pages. If they do they will change the way a lot of net marketing works. Best Way to Get Indexed in Google.

New User

Status

If possible, try to go over free site submission services and submit your site as much as possible.
    Sitemap, Pinging, Assigning keywords to article, keeping the article title keyword studied are keys to success
    Last edited by HTML; 07-19-2008 at 08:16 AM. Reason: manual signature removed

New User

Status

try to use social bookmarking - sometimes few hours are enough to be found by search engines

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by middleburgbmx View Post
    How do you submit your site to the search engines? Or do they eventually find your site?
    Hi,

Submit your website in couple of bookmarking sites like digg, propeller, etc... to get indexed faster in search engines.
    Last edited by HTML; 02-04-2009 at 08:16 AM.

New User

Status

Use RSS directory for your RSS feed.

Disabled

Status

Quote Originally Posted by middleburgbmx View Post
    Nowadays, search engine submissions are useless, to get easily index by google all you have to do is to link your site to social bookmarking, social networking, forums, community answers ect. because these websites are favorite by web crawlers so its impossible that your website can't be index by google, and its faster than the usual.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last