42 users online (1 members and 41 guests)  

Related

1. Review My Website    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 14
  2. Please review my website    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 9
  3. Review My Website    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 0
  4. website review    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Question New Website Please Review

Im Quite New At The Html Game (( Im Only 13 Years Old)) Please Review My Site And Please Be Honest As I Would Like To Know If It Is Good http://www.triforce.tk

Man Utd Fans

Status
    hey! welcome to the forum(by the way, i'm the same age as you^^)! your site looks terrific except for two things:

1. the picture on the index page should've be saved in jpg (or other file that has a better quality than gif) in the first place.
    don't know if u did it in purpose, but the colors on the picture looks kinda odd...

2.i think that u should change ur left menu's font color coz i could only see it by "sniffing the screen".

Status
    JUst like Geek said, the navigation bar on the right doesn't look that great cahnge teh colors to something else, like gray or something, everything else is great!

P.S. Would you belive it i am also only 13!

Status
    This site is gone.

New User

Status
    It has moved to: http://www.triforce.tk/

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    The image on the front page is a full meg, slow to load and I am on cable. I would search the forums for "website usability".
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status
    I found it slow to load as well and I am on ADSL. And once I got in, I only found a menu of links that were all broken. I'm confused as to what has been requested to be reviewed. I found I had to click on a page with a picture of a cow to get to a page that said "Enter" which took me to the page with only the menu of broken links.

If this is the plan to introduce a site under development, I think this plan has to be re-evaluated. If I was not on a forum that is asking people to check out a site for comments, I'd have hit the stop button before the page loaded. Since I know that I often just hit the stop button for pages that take too long to load, other people must do this as well. I will wait for a page to load when I know something about what is loading.
    So, to increase the number of people actually visiting your site, you need to make it easier to get to your homepage, and then that homepage has to sell your site. It has to hook your viewer, caputure their interest and give them a reason to explore your site further.