118 users online (0 members and 118 guests)  

Thread: Html Code

Related

1. How do i put this html code into php    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 6
  2. html code    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Unhappy Html Code

Hello to everyone,
    Just joined today.
    I have been struggling for a while now, i know the basics of HTML but get very confused when adding, configuring, or placing stylesheets.
    I can create them easy enough (very basic) but i am trying to build my own index page using a ready made template, i have completely changed the header but i really need/want to change the rest of the page, below the menu.
    Changing the font, the background colour etc. with another stylesheet but even if i made one i would have no idea how to make it work..
    This is the page, which when finished will be for my phtography site.
    Oooops, it won't let me post a link!
    ANY help at all would be appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Bill.

Disabled

Status

Re: Html Code

Quote Originally Posted by snapperbill View Post
    Hello to everyone,
    Just joined today.
    I have been struggling for a while now, i know the basics of HTML but get very confused when adding, configuring, or placing stylesheets.
    I can create them easy enough (very basic) but i am trying to build my own index page using a ready made template, i have completely changed the header but i really need/want to change the rest of the page, below the menu.
    Changing the font, the background colour etc. with another stylesheet but even if i made one i would have no idea how to make it work..
    This is the page, which when finished will be for my phtography site.
    Oooops, it won't let me post a link!
    ANY help at all would be appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Bill.
    Can you tell me what color do you need to edit the CSS? maybe I can work this out for you, you can PM me about your more details.