37 users online (1 members and 36 guests)  

Thread: Design-Planet

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. New Design    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 11

Status

Design-Planet

Hello everyone, i resently started on my website, before i was just doing small jobs fro other people and making layouts for them, but resently i just though i'd start my own website with Photoshop tutorials and HTML tutorials and some freebies and stuff.

My site is not done at all, ihas just a few pages, but the pollm guestboookm and forum and functioning so you can check them out if ya want!

I hope you like my layout over there, my hard work should pay off!

Oh, and here is what i am adding right now:

Scripts: Banner Rotating on Top, Register option, search engine, and chat service(any ideas for teh chat?)

http://www.design-planet.76h.com

Status
    People I am sorry fro double posting, but i really need some input on the site!

OH and if you gto lost just click on this link

http://www.design-planet.76h.com/index.shtml

Administrator

Status
    Obviously, its not finished as yet, but what I saw looked like a nice layout coming along.

I was not keen on the colours, I always dislike dark websites, especially if you have articles, tutorials because they become very hard to read after half a page of black/grey .

Apart from that, looking good so far.

Oh! And welcome to the forums
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Status
    articles and froum will have a different layout black on white, just thought you migth wanna know

Oh and i am just better with dark stuff

Status
    Arrggghh!

I'm interested in photoshop right now, so I went to your layers tutorial. The instructions on the first page said, "In the Photoshop program click on the layer option.
    To view the rest of the tutorial click on "Layer" right now." I thought, "How'd he link his tutorial to my program? I'm not going to load Photoshop right now, I'll just look at the next step." I couldn't figure out how to go to the next step, so I opened Photoshop.

Nothing happened when I was clicking back and forth on my layer button in Photoshop. So, I was still trying to figure out how to get to the next step. I finally notice that you wanted me to click on "Layers" from the menu bar on the image of the photoshop program in the browser, but not really "in the program."

Once I figured it out, I thought the way you planned your tutorial was very good. The grammar needs work. Also, your choice of picture for show what the effects look like is very dynamic and in a few of the examples because I didn't know what the original picture was supposed to look like, I couldn't really tell what the effect was doing.