43 users online (0 members and 43 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 3
  2. javascript obfuscator - recommendation needed?    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. HTML Frame Help needed    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
  4. Replies: 7
  5. Javascript login help needed    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Exclamation HTML Help Needed!!!!!! Please, no CSS or Javascript

Hey, my name is... well my username is DragonAce. You can call me Dragon, Ace, dude or man, whatever you choose.
    Anyways, I have a few questions on a few topics related to html. I am making two sites, so the information required doesn't match sometimes....

First of all, I remember searching out for mouse-over commands a long time ago and I remember reading a post that said that if you wanted to stop peoples from stealing your pictures, you could always put a transparent image overtop and then they will only get that one... does anyone know how to do this?

Secondly, I was wondering if it was, and if so how, to make a username and password on a site.

Thirdly, I would like to know how it is possible to use a textbox on one page as the text on the other page. ie. I was playing a html based game and I thought it as so cool that they asked my character's name and I inputed Dragon Ace, and then everytime someone was talking to me, the name they used was Dragon Ace. Can someone please help with this one?

And lastly, (sorry for asking so much of you) I have seen websites that the address bar never changes. Like the main page is let's say www.ahfb2000.com then whatever link you click on, you would always see www.ahfb2000.com in the adress bar... no .../index.html or anything like that..... How does one acheive this?

Thank you so much for all your time and patience with me. And also thank you for your speedy reply

New User

Status

Re: HTML Help Needed!!!!!! Please, no CSS or Javascript

http://www.graphicsacademy.com/howto_preventcopy3.php for transparent image instructions

The security issue would have to be server side to be effective, are you your own web server admin?

I'm not sure about your other questions, maybe someone else can assist you

New User

Status

Re: HTML Help Needed!!!!!! Please, no CSS or Javascript

If the browser's address in the same visit different pages, you may need to use <iframe>