50 users online (1 members and 49 guests)  

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Related

1. The updating of back-links indexed by Google    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Re: Best Way to Get Indexed in Google

Quote Originally Posted by optiwizer View Post
    What is the best technique for indexing a new site in google?

I have been using social bookmarking with good success, but I was wondering what everyone else is doing.
    I also use social bookmarking for my blog posts. It is index within a couple of hours very fast. I'm using it ever since, how SEs love social bookmarking sites. We know that SB sites are always fresh with regards to contents. SEs love fresh contents.

New User

Status

For me the best way are:

social bookmarking
    forum posting
    blog commenting
    article submission
    directory submission

And you can also link to a related site that is always been indexing by SE..

New User

Status

social book marking is best way.

New User

Status

The best way to get indexed and increase your search engine ranking is to get incoming links to your website from websites with a related subject matter. If the incomming links has the text you are trying to rank for as the "anchor text" of the link, it will help you to get indexed and thereby rank higher for that search term. Also understand that nothing is instant, Google loves content so first Google will index your domain name then your title then sub title then keywords and so on

New User

Status

There's quite a couple of things you can do. A mostly good way is to conceive and submit an XML sitemap, which will help Google to find all of the content on your site.

New User

Status

It needs quality contents,frequently updated contents,back links from good PR sites & some search engine optimization techniques.Social networking sides will also help you.

New User

Status

build a link profile to other high quality website, ping more often , and active update.not works in all case, but it works best of your site is wordpress

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by optiwizer View Post
    What is the best technique for indexing a new site in google?

I have been using social bookmarking with good success, but I was wondering what everyone else is doing.
    Yes, there are so many webmasters relying on social bookmarking sites. However, they don't solely depend on this link building techniques. They also find forum posting and blog commenting helpful for their online success.

New User

Status

I have been concentrating on building blog matrix's that are theme relevant and related to the keywords I am trying to rank for. I then link these to my main blog and make sure I have good content that gives value to the reader. Yes it takes longer and yes it gives better results with real traffic and people signing up for my newsletter. I really dont try to play games with google I just write for people.

New User

Status

Don't forget to create a site map for your site as well as add a robot allow text file to your main directory also. I have had sites get indexed in just days with nothing more. Check this forum here for how to create meta tags, I'm sure there is already more information on how the Title & Description Meta Tags are the most important. And it's true in my experience.

~Peace
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2010 at 05:02 PM.

New User

Status

I've been working on this quite a bit myself.

It's true that best way is to be found when spiders are searching other sites, they're linked to you and spider follows the link to you.

Beyond that - make sure you are using Google Webmaster tools (install sitemap.xml and robots.txt) and that Google does not have crawl errors when they visit your site.

Then focus on adding content. Post to a blog regularly, distribute your posts to social bookmark sites.

Getting indexed is only half the battle though - you need to be on page 1 for your search terms if you want any traffic. 90% of people searching for your terms will only visit sites on page 1 - less than 1% will go beyond page 2 - if you are between 11-20 you'll get almost no traffic, beyond #21, and you'll get none...

Just my thoughts!

Hope it helps some...

Scott

New User

Status

social bookmarking, PR, good articles

New User

Status
    3 Locust Street, Suite A Assonet, MA 02702

In my point of view the best way to get indexed in google is to have good PR links to your site from another sites . Links can be from directories, bookmarking, press release, article, social media, RSS feed.

New User

Status

hello,
    it can take some time to get indexed in google since it depends upon your webpage PR. Once you get a high PR then google will automatically index your page every-time it crawl.

New User

Status

Good content and you will be indexed. If you want to increase the process speed, good backlinks are at your service.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last