Here's a site that you can't afford to miss. I am auctioning which as you might have guessed this is a unique content site in the babysitting niche.

The site is aimed specifically at babysitters, is the sort of domain people love, as it's easy to remember yet is a keyword rich, top level domain.
Built in a simple yet elegant design, the website is attractive yet maintains usability: As well as being fully search engine optimized.

By being a HTML site, there are many benefits that other packages lose out on. It's quick to setup and maintain, without having to worry about complicated mySQL databases or spending ages updating software every few weeks.

The Content

None of the articles featured on the site can be found anywhere else, they are 100% unique! You will own all rights to the articles, and they won't be sold again. These articles are right up to date with timeless information that's not going to be made redundant with the next fad change.
With so many working parents, babysitting advice will be sort after for years to come.

Adsense Integrated

Each page of the site has an integrated adsense block, which is already targeting the babysitting niche. This will allow you to make passive income from the site. There is plenty of space to add more monetization such
as affiliate links and banners.

Maintenance and Upkeep

Once this site is in place there is little else you need to do. All that is required some basic marketing and monetization; however you could easily develop this site to make it even more profitable.

Why Is This Site For Sale?

I enjoy developing websites and writing new and unique content for a wide variety of topics and prefer to always be doing new and fresh ideas rather than marketing websites.

Each article is keyword researched and has high traffic yet low competition in Google. With a little bit of backlink building, the content will rank highly for their keywords. This can be done through social bookmarking and
link exchanges with other websites.

Once you win this auction I will give full support in transferring the site to you; this allows total peace of mind as there is no technical knowledge needed at all.

The domain will be a free transfer from GoDaddy, meaning no extra expense for you.

This is a new site so assume no traffic and revenue.

My Full Contact Details

To show you my full commitment I am including my full contact details, to answer any questions as well as to give the winner of this auction my full support.

Name: Jonathan Hunt

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a timeless and 100% unique content site,

Price: $197 Buy It Now - Open to sensible offers

Kind regards,