Results 1 to 2 of 2
06-01-2008, 10:28 PM #1
I am putting my domain and website IMPeers.com up for sale.
This website has currently been developed at a social network for people interested in Internet Marketing. There are currently about 800 members. You will gain ownership of the domain and I will transfer the entire site contents and database over to your own host.
You can become the "Tom" of the Internet Marketing world with this website. I am selling this site because I just don't have the time or energy to put into making this site grow as huge and fast as I know it has the potential to do.
Benefits of owning a site like this:
- Build a large, targeted, powerful, viral list of potential customers that you can promote to at any time.
- Brand yourself as the "Tom" of the internet marketing world.
- Place advertisements on the website and earn revenue in this way.
- The perfect domain name: "impeers.com". The domain name is short, to the point and easy to remember.
- The site includes: forums, user profiles, groups, bulletins, blogs, classifieds and much much more.
Any creative marketer should see the huge potential of having a site like this.
I'm asking $1500 for the site, however any reasonable offer will be taken into consideration because I would like to unload this site as fast as possible due to financial reason.
I will personally transfer the domain and all files. plus the database of 800 members to your host and make sure everything is setup properly. In addition I will spend some time with you on the phone to make sure you understand how to navigate the administration area.
Last edited by HTML; 06-02-2008 at 06:37 AM. Reason: email removed
06-28-2008, 05:34 AM #2
I am very interested in impeers.com
Please give me more details.
- What script is the site running?
- Is it on a dedicated server or VPS?
- How much traffic do you have, and where the traffic comes from
- Is it optimised for any keywords and does it have good placement for any relevant keywords in serach engines?
- How much bandwidth do you need for this site?
- Are your 800 members active ?
- How did you get members ?
- How are you promoting this site ? Do you use paid advertising?
- Is it possible to implement paid memberships ?
- What are your suggestions for monetisation?
- Would you provide support for 1-2 months ?
- Can I see the admin area ( with temporary admin account ) ?
Well, quite many questions to start with
Last edited by alminc; 06-28-2008 at 05:39 AM.