31 users online (1 members and 30 guests)  

New User

Status

about iPower webhosting

I use the iPower webhoting to run site: proseef.com - one shopping online site, provide coupon codes, merchants infors, this site is important for me, but the iPower site were down two times, the website could not be accessed, five hous long.

Sometimes, I want to move my site on yahoo webhosting

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: about iPower webhosting

The forum is littered with nightmare stories about ipower. Yahoo, I have not heard much good about Yahoo hosting either.

Avoid the oversized packages, figure out what your true needs are and we can go from there.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by proseef View Post
    I use the iPower webhoting to run site: proseef.com - one shopping online site, provide coupon codes, merchants infors, this site is important for me, but the iPower site were down two times, the website could not be accessed, five hous long.

Sometimes, I want to move my site on yahoo webhosting

In the world of shared web hosting this really isn't that bad.

If you want high reliability you will have to shell out big bucks.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by HTML View Post
    The forum is littered with nightmare stories about ipower. Yahoo, I have not heard much good about Yahoo hosting either.

Avoid the oversized packages, figure out what your true needs are and we can go from there.

Dave
    Isn't iPower owned by Endurance International?

The only reason I am asking this is I see a banner ad for Powwweb which I know is owned by Endurance International on your site. Yuck!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Yes, ipower was bought by endurance back in May of 2007 http://www.ahfb2000.com/webmaster_he...ead.php?t=7603

I plan on removing the powweb ad and putting up a banner to 100megswebhosting once they update the banners like I have requested (plans have updated and the banners do not reflect such). I am hoping the banners are ready today or tomorrow.

100megswebhosting has hosted our sister site onestopdomains.com since 2002. You know me well and know I am not a huge fan of the budget hosts that flood the industry. For me to put a business site on a budget host and leave it for over 6 years speaks volumes as to my thoughts on this host.
    Last edited by HTML; 03-23-2009 at 04:11 PM.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting