106 users online (0 members and 106 guests)  

1. Search engine traffic versus link traffic.    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 6
  2. google search results    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Diffrent Google search    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
    New User

Help needed to reconstruct traffic on google search

Guys i created a blog couple a month ago on free games download and from the 1st day when ma site got indexed by google and till last two weeks i had traffic with 160 visitors per day in average and each week ma site used to get crawled by google and since last 2 weeks i am just getting visitors very low on search results except for getting referred for the image which i have given the alternative key. If its getting visible on images search result why not in web search results?? and for this i didn change ma post title or anything..

This happened after the day when i added meta keyword and description on edit html, and the keywords i defined was free, free games, free pc games, games, game download and direct link download. But i dont think this is a problem, ryt???

I am just confused and out of ideas, experts please help !!!
    Last edited by HTML; 07-21-2008 at 07:33 AM. Reason: url to warez site removed

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Help needed to reconstruct traffic on google search

I guess google did not like your warez list .
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting