38 users online (1 members and 37 guests)  

Related

1. MS Access 2003 Database as exe file    Forum: Databases
    Replies: 1
  2. Replies: 5
  3. Replies: 0
  4. Predictions for 2003    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 3

Status

Unreal Tournament 2003

THis game resently came out on PC, it is keeping me out from working on my website, posting on the forums and doing my Math Homework!(well i never do it )

If you don't know anything about the game here is a small intro from ign.com

September 20, 2002 - Believe it. Today, Mark Rein confirmed in a post to the Infogrames message board that Unreal Tournament 2003 is headed to the manufacturing phase as of 5 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. According to the post, the game should be in stores before the end of the month.

Rein also informed forumgoers that the game is a 3 CD set, and will come with a Linux installer as well as a large collection of tools that will no doubt be a hit with modders everywhere. The package of tools includes a special version of the 3D rendering software Maya and the latest version of the Unreal Editor, just to name a couple.

In the very near future, players can look forward to a free server-only stand-alone version of UT2003 that will allow people to run their own servers without having to purchase the full game. More development utilities are also being planned, and Rein says that brainstorming for a bonus pack has already begun.

To see the original announcement, check the Infogrames message boards, and be sure to check out our previous coverage of UT2003 for additional info on this long-awaited fragfest.
    I just got the demo version i suggest you get it too and try it out, it is totaly great!

Get teh demo at http://www.gamespot.com

P.S.Oh yea, it is a PC game

Administrator

Status
    I loved both unreal's, especially the great graphics on a system thats 'Not too hot'. I will def try the demo.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Status
    I will face ya online,i am already okay at teh game, but the survival rate is pretty low though, need to work on that!