84 users online (0 members and 84 guests)  

Related

1. How to write articles!    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 12
  2. ASP to PHP or start over for E-com site    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Response.Write to PDF?    Forum: ASP Forum
    Replies: 5
  4. Where do I write HTML    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 4
    New User

Status

Cool How do when presses start to write about my site?

Here I want to speak about one of the most important things - how do well, than internet presses and sites start to write and review my site and my blog?

There are very few, and I want to know -are there some methods and tools to using and become more "celebrity" in the internet, web?

Thank You

New User

Status

Smile Re: How do when presses start to write about my site?

Try to send press releases to the right editors. It is quite usefull to create a database of people writing websites and then send your press releases to them. But be patient. These people get tenths or even hundreds of such emails every day so the probability they will publish info from your first release is quide low. You may try some services for article publishing but they are of different quality and it is often hard to say if they are worth of your effort.

New User

Status

Re: How do when presses start to write about my site?

The first thing you need to do when you launch a site is press release. its better if you do press releases to the right and correct editors. This makes you to see (index) in search engines like google. This makes your site to see by many members